We are Malaysians Photo Contest
Paradigm Mall PJ Photo Contest Terms & Conditions
Contest Period: 08 – 21 August 2020
THEME: We are Malaysians
The theme is: “We are Malaysians"
By entering this contest, participants hereby accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Submission of photographs should portray the theme “We are Malaysians" which is related to people, lifestyle of Malaysians, culture, sports, and any other activities related to Malaysians in Malaysia which includes monochrome photos. Photos captured using mobile phones are allowed. Drone photos are strictly NOT allowed.
2. Captions and location of the photos should be included in the contest submissions.
3. Photos submitted can be taken anywhere at any time in Malaysia as long as it portrays the theme.
4. There is no entry fee to enter this contest. This contest is open to all. The organizers, (Photographic Society of Petaling Jaya (PSPJ)and Paradigm Mall PJ) and their employees, committee, affiliates, and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
5. All photographs submitted must not have been submitted previously in any promotion or contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means prior to the Contest. The photos submitted must also not contain commercial content or promotions for any products or services save and except in the manner expressly allowed by the Organizer.
6. All entries must be submitted by 21st August 2020 (before 12:00pm), to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any submission after the deadline will not be entertained. Winners will be announced by 25th August 2020. Prize giving ceremony will be held on 29th August 2020.
7. All winners are required to attend the prize giving ceremony.
If the winner is not able to attend, he or she can send a representative. Please email the consent letter from the winner together with a scanned copy of the representative’s identification card for verification purpose.
8. Winners photographs will be exhibited at Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya from 29th August 2020 till 16th September 2020.
9. All photos/images must be of high resolution, digital images should be no smaller than 5MB and no larger than 10MB. All images should be JPEG files saved in the sRGB colour model.
10. Each participant can submit unlimited (as many as you like) photos, but only 1 photo will be selected to win.
11. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photos is not allowed. Minor basic enhancements such as adjustment for exposure, colour, sharpness or minor cropping will be allowed. Excessively manipulated photos are grounds for disqualification.
12. Collage or photomontage will not be accepted.
13. Photographs must be original work by the participant and must not contain material that violates or infringes on another’s right, including publicity and intellectual property rights.
14. Photographs must not have signatures, logo, date stamps or any other forms of watermarks. Any obscene, political, racist, offensive, or inappropriate entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or that are not relevant to the theme will be disqualified.
15. By entering this contest, participants grant the organizers the rights to use the images for the photo exhibition, marketing activities, advertising, and promotional purposes by organizers.
16. The participants agree to fully indemnify the organizer and the organizer will not be responsible, in respect of all royalties, fees and any legal implications that may arise from the submitted photographs.
17. All submitted entries must include the following together with the photos:
a. Name of the participant (as per MyKad/Passport)
b. MyKad/Passport No
c. Email Address
d. Mobile Contact
f. Location of photo taken
All photos submission should follow the following name convention:
<Full name>_<myKad/Passport No>_photo<no>
17. Judging will be based on originality, creativity, technical quality of the images which conform to the theme.
18. Judges’ decisions are final, and the judges reserve the right to reject any submission without notice or explanation to the participants and no correspondences shall be entertained.
19. The organizer reserves the right to change, amend or add any terms and conditions to the contest without prior notification.
20. The organizer has the right to request RAW files from the winners.
21. The organizer reserves the right to replace the prize with one of the similar value.
22. By submitting your entry and photographs to this contest, the participants agree to abide by and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Prizes for contest as follows:
1st Prize - RM800 cash vouchers + YES 4G Altitude 2 Smartphone + YES Sim card worth RM400
2nd Prize - RM300 cash vouchers + YES 4G Altitude 2 Smartphone + YES Sim card worth RM400
3rd Prize - RM150 cash vouchers + YES 4G Altitude 2 Smartphone + YES Sim card worth RM400
15 Merit Prizes – 15 x RM100 cash vouchers.
22 Consolation Prizes – 22 x RM50 cash vouchers.
1 x Prize for the Most “Likes” Photo through Paradigm Mall’s Social Media Channel - RM 100 cash Vouchers.
Main Organizer: Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya
Co-organizer: Photographic Society of Petaling Jaya (PSPJ)
Venue: Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya
Any enquiry please email to email@example.com